Privacy & Cookies
Here at Aurora World Ltd, we understand that your privacy is important and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011, any personal information that we are provided will be treated as confidential and will not be sold or passed on to any other party.
We only collect personal information from you if you willingly provide it. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information, however in order to do any of the following, we will require you to provide us with certain details;
- Place an order with Aurora World Ltd
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Take part in a consumer survey carried out by Aurora World Ltd
- Contact us for any reason
Information that we request and/or hold includes, but is not limited to the following;
- Name, age, date of birth, sex
- Billing and delivery addresses
- Email addresses
- Phone and fax numbers
- Payment card details
- Username and password
- Shopping and browsing activity on our site
- Any communications between yourself and Aurora World Ltd
You have the right to access the information we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee of £10 (which is specified by law). You also have the right to ask us to update or correct any incomplete, inaccurate or out of date personal information that we hold about you, free of charge. Before we are able to provide you with, or correct, the details we hold about you, we have the right to ask you to verify your identity and provide any other details to help us with your request. This information will only be used to verify your identity.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at eCommerce Data Protection, Aurora World, Aurora House, Crockford Lane, Hampshire International Business Park, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8WH
Our website may feature links to other websites for social media, licensors or commercial partners of Aurora World Ltd. Please be aware that as external websites they will have their own privacy policies and we not do accept any liability or responsibility for these policies.
- To allow your shopping basket to contain products left in there from previous visits
- To make product recommendations from previous visits
- To allow you to share products/pages on social media sites e.g Facebook
- To remember your preferences for our site
You can opt of our cookies through the internet browser that you are using. However you will be unable to place orders through us online. You will, however, still be able to browse our website.